Sports Smash Challenge: Win up to €5,000!
Bet, earn points and collect Prizes in our Sports Smash Challenge! Win up to €5,000 by betting on the Olympics, football, tennis, Formula 1 or ANY OTHER Sports!
Hit the red button to register for the promotion.
Place your eligible bets during the qualifying period.
Single or Multiple
Each qualifying bet earns you points.
Cumulative level prizes: Get rewarded for each level you reach!
Extra Prize: Player with the most points earn an extra reward!
Sports Smash Challenge
1. The following Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions.
2. The promotion is valid on Betclic from 14.00 CET on Friday July 23rd 2021 until 23.59 CET on Sunday August 8th 2021 (“the period”).
3. Players must opt-in to take part in the promotion.
4. An Eligible Bet must be a live or pre-live, single or multiple bet on any market of any sports matches during the promotional period. All Eligible bets must have minimum odds of 1.50 and a minimum stake of €1.
5. Players receive points in accordance with the winnings gained from qualifying bets made (“Points”). Scores will be converted into Euro currency and then into Points. For each qualifying multiple bet, 5 Points are awarded per euro won. For each qualifying single bet, 1 Point is awarded per euro won. Accordingly, the higher the winnings, the higher the player’s score will be. If the qualifying bet is a losing bet, no points will be awarded.
6. Examples: If a player wins €10 with a qualifying multiple bet, they receive 50 Points. If a player wins €10 with a qualifying single bet, they receive 10 Points.
7. Only settled Eligible Bets placed with real money count towards this promotion. Duplicate bets, voided bets, system bets, fully or partially Cashed Out Bets as well as bets placed with bonus money or Freebets will not be accepted as Eligible Bets.
8. All participating players will be ranked on an daily, automatically updated leaderboard. The leaderboard will be displayed on the promotion page throughout the promotion. The leaderboard showing the final scores will be displayed on the landing page, at the end of the promotion.
9. Challenge Awards:
Prizes will be awarded in Freebets as per the tables shown above. There are cumulative prizes available to all players, and a bonus prize for the highest ranked player on the points leaderboard.
Cumulative level Prizes: Prizes are cumulative, meaning each player will earn a prize attached to each of the levels they have reached. For example: a player who has earned 7,000 points by the end of the promotion, will receive the prizes attached to levels 1 through 3.
Extra Prize: The player who earns the most overall points by the end of the promotional period, as indicated on the leaderboard, will receive a bonus prize of €5,000.
10. Bonuses will be paid before 16:00 CET on July 30th and August 10th.
11. For more information on Freebets, please visit What is a Freebet?
12. Only players from the following countries are eligible for the Promotion: Hungary.
13. Players from countries not listed in clause 12 are prohibited from claiming the Promotion Prizes.
14. By participating in the competition, the winners authorise Betclic and without compensation, to use their first name, first initial of their surname OR username, and their town/city of residence in all promotional materials, PR, and any publication on any Betclic websites, so that Betclic can publicise current or future promotions.
15. In case of conflict or discrepancy between the English language version of these terms and conditions and the translated versions in all other languages, the English language version shall prevail.
16. Betclic is in no way associated with any of the competitions mentioned above.